torsdag 17 september 2009

Dorian Gray


Hello! Need to write in English today cuz I'm in school at the english computers. I just had my first lesson, Organisation & ledarskap, now I've got 4 hours until my next lesson. So I will be in school waiting for Maria!
Today after school, we will go to the movies, Dorian Gray. Looking for too that! Its for free, like everything else!
After the movies me and Sandra will wait with Maria for her tube to Stansted, cuz she's going home to sweden over the weekend. So I think we will sit at The old ship, a pub, because it's not so much people there and we can talk! I will be nice, maybe we will go to VIDA too, because I dont have school tomorrow! That's nice. And not the next friday either.
I'm thinking about going to White city on sunday, maybe! Its a major shopping center! But Maria is in sweden so that baaad!! She's my favorite person to shopp with! Haha. Now I need to go, hope you all are fine. I'm good, just that my legs hurt a bit. But I will survive, I hope!
Bye

Inga kommentarer: