fredag 16 oktober 2009

BEST THURSDAY EVVVAAAHH

HAHAHA, wtf?? u cant get more random then me and sandra. we're the best...
well last night.. lets say that we didint even go to VIVA,
things that did happen:
playstation 3, running in high heels, hotell, piccadilly, pizza, revolution and so on... and ofc a looots of dance! :DD
It was an amazing night, and u know the big surprise, I didnt get one cuz I never went to VIVA.. So.. whatever :DD And yh.. called ~ 10 times.. omg.

Now im in school and its friday! WOHO! Im going to play with Julia today, happyface! I just had my latin course.. I start to like school for the first time in my life??? That GOOOOD.. Like this morniong.. I was staniding in my room "Sleep&School?" And I was going to my bed, sit down.. thought.. and stod up, taking my stuff for going to school, and then I sat down, for sleep, and then I stod up agian.. yeh u get the picture.. BUT finally I did go to school! That GOOOD for being lazyyy me. So I really want to do well, I really want to stay at this school..
and yeh one more thing.. im not wearing makeup today.. Just cuz I didnt hace time. and .. I didnt eat breakfast.. more thing u should know?? Well I dont think so.. So I will just sit here in school waiting for Starbucks to open (we got 2 in school).. Have a nice day, cuz I will! xoxo

Inga kommentarer: