fredag 9 oktober 2009

2 hours early 2 school..

Harrods "Shop the world's most famous luxury department store"


How do I manage these things? Well Im in school and when I got here I found out that my first class was canceld, It was my Latin course. Great. I could have been sleeping for more than an hour more! Im annoyed. Anyway I got my Organisation and Ledarship next and then math, english and finally nature. Oh I love Fridays in school, not. My plans for this eavning is: Out eating with the girls in London! Lookin for to that! And tomorrow im going shopping at oxford street and then im going to see Magnus Betner and im going to harrods, looking for to it a lot! I love that there is so much things you can do here, you're never bored. Like a saturday, what 2 do?
I hope you are alright, take care and I will tell you all about my saturday later! xoxo

1 kommentar:

RAY sa...

man its my birthday today ... = (