fredag 3 februari 2012

Who needs sleep?


In Paris, on my way to see Mona Lisa

Realizing how bad my sleeping-habits are, I wake up around 10 times every night to check my phone and mail and so on, in 95% of the times, there's never anything so why do I keep bothering checking it and forcing myself to wake up? It's now almost 8am a Saturday and I am sleepy as shit, but do I let myself sleep? No. I also realized that after being like this for a few months now, I do not need as much sleep. I will be okey with 5h of sleep one night and still be okey during the day. Anyways, boring facts.

It's Saturday and I really need to study. I'm gonna do that, not a lot of other plans. I wanna go to the gym but it closes so freaking early on weekends, like seriously before 6pm? Take care xx

Inga kommentarer: