tisdag 7 februari 2012

I love Tuesdays!

I love Tuesdays! They always pass by fast and everything seems good. The week just started and slow-Monday is now gone. Today I stared the day of talking to my boyfriend and then worked all day, and work was good! Got so much done fast so got to finish one hour earlier which was awesome so I could go home and talk to my boyfriend again. I went out for a walk with my dog before going home from work and it was freezing! Sweden has turned into ICE age and it's awful. I dream of going to Cebu everyday, wish I could! Anywhere warm would be wonderful compared to here. It's 6.30pm now and I just finished most of my studies and it went so much better than I could imagine, I thought it would take days to pass the test I am doing and I passed it the first time I tried today so that was awesome. Continued my studies for a while and I have now saved up too much energy from sitting still so I have to hit the gym or the indoor swimming pool to get some exercise. Take care everyone xxx

Photo: Just brushing my teeth at Hong Kong Int Airport after a 12h flight lol

Inga kommentarer: