lördag 11 februari 2012

Aunt Jonna

I am now an aunt!! So happy for my brother and his wife who got the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! Little Theo born February 10th!

I fell asleep like 5am this morning and woke up around 8.30am, but I have a lot of energy so I am thinking about going to the gym later. I am soooo bored. I tried to fix my closet this morning but all my clothes wont really fit, need a bigger one. Wondering how I will get everything to Sydney.. Hmm.. Anyone know the easiest way? Just pay at the airport? But then again, I will live on campus, how much clothes can I fit into my room? haha
Anyway to get more space in my room I threw out my tv, this is how it looks now:


Gonna spend some time studying today, I seriously need to do something fun, my weeks are spent working and studying. Life much. I wanna move to Sydney now! Luckily Theo is here now! xx

Inga kommentarer: