tisdag 14 februari 2012

Valentine's day

Is it too soon to say that I hate Valentine's day?
It's so overrated with this day, but I can not say that I didn't fell for it myself. First time in a relationship on Valentines, I had some plans but it's hard when you are in a long-distance relationship so not anything big. I started the day of, wait for it, with the real valentine's days singers like Celine Dion and Whitney Houston, real love kinda shit, getting into the valentines feeling. After that, I expected the day to feel extra happy and romantic, seriously what kind of crap did I fool myself with? Work was not going well at all and everything went the wrong way, and now I find myself home alone on Valentine's day not talking to anyone. Being by myself doesn't bother me at all, I am happy as long as the people I love are happy. But that I woke up this morning excited for this day makes me wanna slap my face. The day can still turn around but I wouldn't get my hopes up, Valentine's day is just like any other day so why treat it any differently but I surly need a drink now. Don't get me wrong I am happy today, to see my boyfriend happy is everything I need! Take care everyone cheers

Inga kommentarer: