lördag 25 februari 2012

remember what makes u wake up in the morning

A few years back I had a hard time waking up, no matter what time it was. Now I find it hard to fall asleep and to stay asleep cuz I don't want to spend one minute not talking to my boyfriend. But I am sure my bad sleeping-habits is going to disapear as soon as I am together with him again, when I don't have anything to worry about cuz I have everything I would ever need right beside me.
My mood this last week has been horrible and when I look back at it now, I can't understad it. Of course I am so frustaded not to be together with my bf but also I just had some hard moments, but just to stop and think about how lucky I really am to have everything I ever wanted in my life makes me want to hit my head for being sad. How can I be sad when I should just embrase everyday when I am lucky enough to be together with the one I love.
If people knew me just one year ago, or a few years ago they would never recognize me today. Hell, I wouldnt recognize me. I realized that life is not all about me, it's about another person and I found him. I am the luckiest girl on earth- Thank you Shane! Mwuah

Inga kommentarer: