söndag 12 februari 2012

Last night

Good morning, I just got back home after a walk with my dog in -10 !! Can it get any colder?
Yesterday I spent the day freaking bored, but I lighted all the candles in my place cuz it was so cold inside and cooked lunch, sweet n sour chicken! Yum!! Then later on I went to the movies with my cousin, we saw Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol and it was AWESOME! Just that kind of movie I love, action! haha Love movies were people fight, don't know why like some of my favorites: The Town, Green street hooligans, Dog Pound and of course Law abiding citizen and Unknown and every single movie with Butler and Liam Neeson and The mechanic with Jason Statham.

This day will be spent studying, working and going to the gym! Take care xx

1 kommentar:

mariniz sa...

stop making filipino food din finneeeeee . eller skicka hit muhahahaha