onsdag 8 februari 2012

Pieces


Wednesday was good until now. I started the day of at the gym 6am and then home to get ready and studied all day and it went well, talked to my bf and everything was good. Then I find out that I can't go to Cebu before uni which I didn't really count on but really wished that I could, and to be honest I hate this. I don't know what to do, I feel like giving up everything just to go but then I give up my whole "secure" future, but how can I choose between that and the one I love? I guess the only logic thing is to keep strong and go through it and focus on the future but all I want to do is don't give a fuck about the future and go to Cebu now. But I know I will regret it, but let me regret it, I just want to go. This makes me crazy. I can't think right now, my brain is trying to come up with a solution but there is none. This day will be spent running errands and I will try to stay happy, at the bright side I get to attend my dream uni but right now it kinda sucks even if it's the best thing in the whole world.

Inga kommentarer: