måndag 23 april 2012

Long day

First time to sit down today and relax is now 9pm, been busy all day. Packed boxes and donated even more to charity, gonna drive past the organisation tomorrow before work and leave all the stuff. It's not until now I really realise that I am not coming back, its goodbye to my room, my apartment and everything thats in it almost. It's scary but at the same time so exciting, that I will be on the plane, with my suitcase over loaded with clothes and my boxes sent to me with the rest of my wardrobe, and not having a home. Just those hours on the plane, not knowing where I will live, having no idea of how its gonna be like, just moving to a completely new place with no one I know or a stability. I love it. It's new and its fresh and its gonna be awesome, but realised while I was packing that I need to get my own place pretty soon in Sydney because all my stuff won't fit into my room on campus lol. Exactly one month left, counting the days!
Even tho, when I think about it, I moved to London when I was 16, not knowing anyone. Haha and it turned out to be the best year of my life, so I can't wait to see what Sydney has to offer. xxx

Inga kommentarer: