måndag 16 april 2012

Great weekend

Had a perfect weekend with my partner in crime, Malin! Friday was spent at home eating tacos and catching up, Saturday a long drive to Gothenburg and sooo amazed that we made it, the weather was terrible and I had never been driving there before so to find our way to the parking spot was a challenge but as I said we got there alive! Then we just walked around in Gothenburg and did some window shopping, I bought myself the UK cosmo tho I already bought the swedish one. Back home the first thing we did was open a bottle of wine and cook dinner. The evening was spent catching up and drinking wine before going out to xoy . After some drinks and some dancing we decided to had on back home, movie night with another friend watching Insidious and Paranormal activity until 5am. Sunday was relaxed, dinner at a greek restaurant and just movies at home before driving back to the airport, heartbreaking but we both know we will see each other soon again, just don't know in which country. Take care everyone xxx


Inga kommentarer: