lördag 7 april 2012

Easter


Had a great easter weekend with friends and family, I haven't had time to see little Theo yet so that is my goal today if he is free! Yesterday I started the day at the gym before driving to my parents house for easter lunch, meeting my cousin and driving back home. Spent the evening at home with take out and a movie, well I fell asleep, shocker! I also had time to go trough my room once again, I have took much stuff. I think I have 5 big bags that I am going to throw away today with like 20 old cosmo magazines and a lot of other unnecessary stuff. It feels good that my room is getting emptier but at the same time scary, it's really making me see that this is for good, it's a one way ticket and I am not coming back here. Can't wait to live on campus and then get an apartment in Sydney with Shane hopefully!! Yesterday I went trough all my movies, I think I kept like 50 and I am gonna sell the rest of them. Any one interested? I am gonna sell em for like 20 kr / movie. 6 movies 80 kr.. Something like that lol, otherwise they r gonna go with my shoes that nobody bought and all my clothes to charity. I am going there next weekend, I want to have everything ready cuz it's not that much time left, I have 6 weekends left here in Sweden! I am soooo excited!

Inga kommentarer: