tisdag 17 april 2012

in sickness and health?

I am home sick today again, I am so tired and my body is not up for anything. I should be glad I still have some appetite. Yesterday I didn't leave my bed until 9.30pm to go and get my parents at a bar (LOL). Not as bad as it sounds, it was just too cold to walk home so I was their personal taxi.

Its now 3 weeks on my lchf diet and it's going great, lost 3kg. I feel awful when I am sick cuz the abstinence of being away from the gym is really killing me more than my sickness. Well I almost reached my goal which is, 5 kg the first month so I will have some time to make it happen. As soon as I get back healthy and energetic I am gonna go to the gym like before, everyday. I focus mostly on cardio now in the beginning and mostly cuz I think it's the most fun. I love running. Anyways I will share my result after a month.

I can't believe its only 1 month and one week let until I move! I am so excited, can't wait to start packing. But it still feels so unreal, but when I leave my room totally empty here in Sweden I think I will start to realise that this is for real and I am not going back here to my apartment.

Gonna lay in my bed next to my dog who keeps me company when I am home sick, watch movies and feel sorry for ourselves.
Take care xxx

Inga kommentarer: