torsdag 12 april 2012

Busy day being awesome



Good eve, had a very busy day.. My first time to sit down and relax is now when I am going to sleep. I worked all day, had Theo at work then home to collect all my clothes and shoes etc to send them to charity. 1 h shopping for food for the weekend and bought some wine for me and Malin who's flying here tomorrow. Can't wait! Got home at 6pm and cleaned for 2 hours before deciding that I am gonna go to the gym cuz I know Im gonna be in a awesome mood if I do, so I went and killed for one hour and got home, took a shower, called Michaela for some catching up and NOW I am gonna finally relax. Can't wait for the weekend, tomorrow waits gym 6am then work 7.30 until 4pm then clean the apartment and talk to my boyfriend and finally pick up Malin at the airport around 9pm, then home for a tacos evening, just chilling with some wine and good food! Saturday waits Gothenburg and Sunday a awesome brush at my favourite Greek Restaurant (Grekiska Tavernan) before Malin is flying back home on Sunday.
Btw, 1,5 week on lchf and gym 6 times a week, bondi beach 2012! - Take care xx

Inga kommentarer: