tisdag 17 januari 2012

When boredom strikes

1) WHAT DID YOU DO TEN YEARS AGO?
- Hmm, when I was 9? Ran probably most around the countryside and in the woods with Lukas, I guess. Or what do you do when you're 9? I have bad memory.

2) WHAT DID YOU DO A YEAR AGO?
- Ohms, poor memory. January 2011, I was probably in the worst school ever, that I do not even wish my worst enemy have to attend, Kitas.

3) FIVE SNACKS YOU LIKE
- Vinegar chips!
- Cheese & Wine,
- Grapes and .. hmm ..
- chocolate!

4) FIVE ARTISTS / GROUPS WHOSE SONGS YOU CAN THE FULL LYRICS:
Simple Plan - Untiteld
Linkin Park - Numb
Eminem - Love the way you lie
Howie Day - Collide
NIN - Hurt

HAHA, you didn't see that one coming..

5) FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU BECAME A MULTIMILLIONAIRE:
- Pay my training now!
- Buy a penthouse apartment in New York by Central Park
- Buy a house in LA, Las Vegas and buy an island! I need an island (something tells me that I could spend this money well)
- I would of course give away a lot, and building schools and so on.
- Replacing my closet

6) FIVE BAD HABITS
- Do not clean up immediately, but "later"
- Wash only when I have nothing useful left
- Restless too quickly, leading to chaos
- Do not take help

7) FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE TO DO
- TRAVEL
- shopping
- Spending time with close friends n boyfriend
- Discovering new cities, cultures, languages ​​and so on.
- Swimming and sunbathing

8) FIVE THINGS YOU NEVER WOULD DRESS IN, OR TO BUY
- Overall
- One piece (what the hell do you do if there is someone knocking on your door? You look like a giant baby)
- Adidas slippers
- Second hand

9) FIVE FAVORITE TOYS
- iphone
- Laptop
- camera
- make-up
- wallet

10) CHALLENGE ANY FRIEND
- no

Inga kommentarer: