söndag 29 januari 2012

Not the perfect evening

Had lunch at a Greek-restaurant here in town where we almost always go, when I got back home, not tired, I surprisingly fell asleep. Woke up 2-3 hours later and had no idea what just happen. I had too much energy so I decided to go back to the gym, dressed n ready I walked 15 minutes to the gym, this might not seem as much, but trust me in MINUS 5 and ice n snow all over the place, 15 minutes feels like a lifetime! And when I finally got to the gym, ready to start working out, I read the note on the front door and realizes that the gym is closed. What gym is closed at 7.30pm a SUNDAY? seriously. I was freaking cold and all I could do was to walk back home, after 30 fuc*ing minutes outside in ICE-AGE I was back home, couldn't feel my legs. ICE.
Anyways, I got a walk. Tomorrow morning I will be ready for the gym at 6am! Then work 8am until 4pm and then I will spend the evening with my family, it's my mums birthday so we are going to celebrate her. Take care everyone, can't wait to attend ICMS in may!! xxx

Inga kommentarer: