lördag 7 januari 2012

Sunday



I wake up to the same feeling every morning, wondering when I can talk to you next time.

It's Sunday and I'm starting the day of with a episode of Prison Break, if not the new episode of Desperate housewives has come out get. No big plans for today, might to go away during a few hours later but otherwise my night will be spent at home cooking dinner.
Last night was spent at my brothers place watching Gladiatorerna (Gladiators) on tv. I'm actually looking forward to Monday and to get back to work. But it's only 2 days of work this week cuz on Wednesday I'm flying to Paris! I will take a lot of photos that I will show you later and of course do some shopping! I'm so excited!

Haha regarding my patrik-spongebob-shirt it was a little bit too-good-to-be-ture so I just bought it maybe 4-5 months ago, first time wearing it almost! Haha

Inga kommentarer: