söndag 1 januari 2012

New year, a fresh new start

Staring of 2012!
Happy new year!



I'm happy, it's the morning of January 1th 2012 and I am positive this will be an amazing year, I am ready to say goodbye to 2011 and start fresh. I didn't really make any promises that I am going to keep this year because out of experience they always end up broken. But I will try to get healthy!
The 2 things I know I am the most excited about this year is that I am becoming an aunt in 1-2 months! And of course that I am starting uni in May in Sydney. I can't wait!

2011 had it's ups and downs but I what I will miss the most is:

- Moving in with my best friend in a flat in Cebu city, The Philippines




I met my lovely boyfriend for the first time in February of 2011


I visited HONG KONG 6 times in 2011



To be honest, what I will miss the most is living with my best friend, shopping with my best friend and traveling with her. 4 months together in Cebu was the best time I had 2011 and I will never forget it, my wish for the future is that if we do not live with each other again, that we will at least me neighbors!! haha xx

Inga kommentarer: