tisdag 10 januari 2012

TO PARIS WITH LOVE


Woke up with a smile on my face, until I looked out the window and saw.. snow. Only thing I could here in my mind was "oh hell no" but anyways, I started the day of with a walk with my dog. Then the day continued like normal, work etc. Now I am home with my dog, gonna start to cook dinner soon. My family is staying at my place tonight because tomorrow morning I will be flying to Paris!
I'm staying at a hotel in the center of the city named Louvre Rivoli and I can't wait, I am secretly looking forward to see what they have to offer for breakfast. I miss my hotel breakfast at Novotel in Hong kong. Totally amazing! Haha enough about food, just watched the latest episode of Desperate Housewives season 8 ep 10! It was great, can't wait for next one. See you next week, I will update when I get home from Paris. Lots of love xx

Photo: Hotel Louvre Rivoli

1 kommentar:

Emmie sa...

Vem ska du till Paris med? :)