fredag 27 januari 2012

Finally weekend


It's been a long week with a lot of work, but now it's finally weekend and I get to relax. I started the day of early at work today n went to my new gym on my lunch hour that was 2h today n then back to work before continuing back to the gym with michaela for another hour even tho my legs hurt as hell from yesterdays work out. It's time to get fit in for Sydney hahah.. This evening was spent with friends and watching The Town at my place, love that movie, might have seen it a few too many times tho but who cares when Ben Affleck is the head actor.. Anyways, going to sleep soon this Friday because tomorrow is another day when I need to relax so I can get back to the gym and Im gonna take care of my dog, have some other plans as well. Take care everyone xx

Inga kommentarer: