tisdag 15 december 2009

Only 2 days left in school


Can't really belive it, only 2 days! Can't wait! I have a test today and one on thursday.. FUCK!! Its really hard.. I've been studying this morning, and last night.. and soon I will start with it agian.. great.
Sandra is moving back to Sweden on Friday morning. How will we survive without her here? Will miss her so much! Today im just gonna go home and study after school, and tomorrow I think we're going out all the girls for like.. the last time.. so sad! And on thursday to ofc.. But anyway..
Im feeling well.. or yeh.. I miss home now, not many days, I'll just have to stick it out these last few days. Its gonna feel sooo good to fly home.. I've only been home twise in 4 months.. thats sick! lol..
But now im gonna keep on studying so maybe I could get some good grades from here! xx

1 kommentar:

ray sa...

how you been ???