måndag 12 mars 2012

US on top!


It's kind of natural that most of my followers on my blog are from Sweden but for the first time the US has taken the lead in most visited readers on my blog. So now it's scaled, 1. United States 2. Sweden 3. Philippines and Russia has been close to the Philippines all the time!

I am kinda shocked tho, I want to know who in the US is reading because I don't know a lot of people there. In Sweden I get and also the Philippines because I lived in both places.

Another thing I have been thinking about lately is that it bugs me to read in swedish cuz everything I have is in english, my laptop, my phone and so on.. And that I almost speak more english than swedish on a weekly-basis haha. I have to thank my bf for that, and I guess it's good cuz I am moving back to an english-speaking country soon. I know that my spelling isn't the best yet ;) u have to live with it. lol

This Monday morning, besides checking out my blog I have been talking to my boyfriend and been at work. The reason I am at home 9am again is because I am too awesome and already finished everything that had to be done and I didn't have time to eat specially much before work so I am home to cook some lunch.

I have to go to the gym today, this is AWFUL. I haven't been there for a week, I am ashamed. Haha take care everyone xx

Inga kommentarer: