fredag 23 mars 2012

Not a perfect Saturday morning


Even tho my mood this morning isn't perfect I am gonna do the only thing that's right to do in this moment: Put my favorite playlist on full volume and do my make up and go trough my closet for some summer outfit before going to Gothenburg for a whole day shopping, looking for suits, shoes and a bag! Just ordered home a Ted Baker sleeve for my new mac book. Awesomeness. Which reminded me that I have a never used new dress from Nelly that I can wear today! Perfect, see my mood is already so much better. Have a lovely day everyone, take care xxx
Btw, thanks for such an interest in my blog. Over 150 a day! I am almost done with selling my stuff, but somethings I am just gonna go down in price and somethings just donate. Take care xx

Inga kommentarer: