fredag 2 mars 2012

Flights

Friday and I spent the day at work, I also finally booked my flight to Sydney! Pit stop in Copenhagen and Singapore then I finally arrive in Sydney the 25th of May! My first time in Australia and it's a one way ticket! Both very exciting and also a bit nervous because I don't know anyone there!! But I am sure it's going to be awesome, I will move in on campus the same day I arrive.

Yesterday I visited Theo, the little prince, I absolutely love him! He is so beautiful, don't know how I will survive in Sydney without him! I also walked my dog today, she's spending the weekend with me. It was sunny for the first time in months!! I missed the sun! Just spent the evening at home, taking it easy. Tomorrow it's bbq time with friends and then movie night with my cousin!


Inga kommentarer: