söndag 25 mars 2012

Sunday awesomeness

Good day my awesome blog readers,

I just got dressed and ready to hit the city for some window shopping with my best friend, gonna go and meet my little dog at the lake house later also if I got time. Gonna meed another friend this afternoon as well, might be some "coffee" at my place. When I say coffee I mean redbull of course, I am drinking one now while writing on my blog. Anyways, I got some time to kill before my friend is here so.. yeh I have no idea what to do.
Todays lookiii

Jacket from Tara Jarmon, Rome
Sweater from Forever 21, Cebu
Jeans from GUESS, Hong kong
Bag from DKNY, Gothenburg
and I use my daily shoes from Paris, damn I am international. I support all kinds of counties lol. Have a great day everyone and spread the looooove ppl xx

Inga kommentarer: