söndag 13 maj 2012

10 days left until I move

I can't believe it's only 10 days left, I waited so many months that it feels like the time will never come. I am so happy about it but also kind of nervous but mostly excited! To live in Sydney and attend ICMS is a dream come true and I couldn't be more happy about how everything turned out. I loved living in London and also in Cebu so I am sure that Sydney will be even better because I am staying 3 years! I will keep you guys updated on whats going on when I get there, I have internet in my room at campus so hopefully I will have time to update pretty soon after I arrive! I am currently laying in my bed next to my lovely dog who I will miss more than anything from Sweden, she's the best. It will break my heart to leave her here but hopefully I will see her soon, somehow.
I just watched The hills have eyes with my friends and I am scared lol, luckily my dad is staying here tonight so I will get some sleep! Tomorrow waits work and laundry and killing at the gym! xx

Inga kommentarer: